Bihar Public Service Commission has declared the selection process for the post of Child Development Officer (CDPO). This is a state-level Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) competitive exam or under the social welfare department that has to be conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Today we are going to discuss the best books for BPSC CDPO and the right strategy through which candidates will have the right direction to follow. These BPSC preparation techniques are helpful to grade better in the exam and increase the chances of selection.
- Aspirants have to pass through three stages to be selected in BPSC CDPO. which are divided into Prelims, Mains, and Interview sections. The result would be declared upon the merit list of scores.
- An aspirant must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board or university to appear in the test.
- He or she must be an Indian citizen. Candidates who are from outside of the Bihar State can also apply for the BPSC exams only if they possess a domicile of the Bihar state.
- The age limit for BPSC CDPO is 18-37 years for both men and women.
- There are no specific attempts made known by the Bihar Government till now. That’s why anyone who satisfies the age limit criteria can appear in this exam.
Anyway, the reference books are the best sources to prepare for any BPSC competitive level exam. Also, we have shared the exam pattern and syllabus for candidates to find easily. Here is the list of the most recommended and advanced books and study materials that can help you to cover the syllabus and practice questions.
Books on General Hindi
|Samanya Hindi: General Hindi
|Exam Leaders Experts
|Objective General Hindi for Objective Exams
Books on General Awareness
|General Knowledge Manual 2021
|Thorpe and Thorpe
|General Knowledge for Competitive Examinations
|Harsh Gagrani and Abhishek Dubey
Books on Personal interview
|The Interview Book: Your Definitive Guide to Perfect Interview
BPSC CDPO Preparation Strategy
- Before starting the preparation of any examination, analyze the mark weightage of each paper and the topic included in its syllabus. Map up topics as per their weightage.
- Everyone has their own preparation strategy, but few of them have the right preparation tips and techniques to appear in, which leads to failure.
- Always keep your syllabus handy, watch it before you begin to study. This will help you to cover all the subjects topic-wise very fast.
- And also choose what you have to study and what you should neglect.
- Keeping your eyes on the daily newspaper for current affairs is the most essential part of preparation. The Hindu, Magazine- Pratiyogita Darpan are sources that published articles for competitive level exams.
- Make notes for every subject specifically, topic by topic for every subject.
- Make sure to cover each topic and subtopic mentioned in your syllabus.
- There are various websites that provide live quizzes, online courses, test series, mock tests, and a doubt clearing session. You can take help from that.
- There is nothing like questions coming out of the syllabus, if you have covered everything mentioned in the syllabus no one can defeat you to crack any exam.
- Choose reference books that offer brief notes for better understanding.
- Try to make different plans to remember facts, affairs, charts, etc to learn through easy and better ways. It will help you revise easily at your exam time.
- There are various Apps and online sources which keep track of your study. You can try making mind maps, mnemonics, flashcards, and other such tools.
- Attend BPSC CDPO Mock test series to practice weekly. This helps you to clear exam patterns.
- Try to solve previous year’s question papers available at BYJU’s Exam Prep as much as you can, this will generate a habit of attempting maximum questions in very little time. This will also help you to find your strength and weakness in the subject and make you have a better understanding of marking and minus markings. You should have a good and peaceful environment at home with no background noise, this will make your task a way easier to focus and concentrate on your study. This will also reduce the stress level of candidates which leads to confusion during exam time.
- Keep everything aside for a few months like watching tv, Netflix, and other sources of wasting time because we all know that time is the most precious thing on earth, Child! Once you have crossed your age limit. there is no way left for you even if you are the most intelligent aspirant in the exam hall, so hustle now and enjoy later.
Once you have qualified for the Pre and Mains stage, then it is the time to prepare for the interview.
Always start basics with books published by the central government and preferring reference books is enough. Train yourself to stay calm even if the questions are not in your favour, the interviewer will judge you upon your talking speed, explain ways, and especially put pressure to watch how you handle the situation. Make sure that you have enough knowledge about the duties you are appearing for. I hope we have already given all the detailed information of BPSC CDPO, best interview techniques, study tips that will help you appear confident if you are following them properly.If you have found this article helpful please share it.
Stay Connect with Education Blog & If you have an education blog than write for us education.